Subwoofer size mm (in.): 250 (10), Subwoofer Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 60 (2.36), Output power (RMS) W peak: 800; W continuous: 400, Impedance Ω: 0,16, Sub box size mm (in.): 460 (18.11) x 158 (6.22) x 338 (13.31)
APBX 10 AS
- Integrated 400 W RMS @ 0.16 Ω D-Class amplifier featuring he-li technology (high efficiency / low impedance) without
switching power supply, for a performance next to ideal.
- Dual coil dedicated speakers with extremely low impedance, to fully exploit the amplifier power
- Butterworth low-pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cutting frequency (50-200 Hz), phase control (0 - 180 °) and adjustable bass-boost 0÷6 db @ 45Hz.
- Defeatable filter to use the sub dedicated output of a bit or AP bit processor.
- High level audio input on multi-pin connector for maximum OEM integration and low level on RCA for aftermarket sources.
- ART turn on function (Automatic Remote Turn-On) selectable among: Remote-in, Hi-level, Audio signal.
- Box with ultra-low profile (6.22 in. / 158 mm) in air suspension, designed to take full advantage of the performance of the 10-inch APS 10 DL high-impedance driver.
- The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- The 2S² (2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Down-firing levelling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet, ensuring extreme ease of removal.
- Rounded corners allow easy placement in the trunk and act as a reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonances.
- Exclusive design of the cone, dust-cap and basket geometry to achieve a wide linear excursion (9 mm in one direction), keeping the depth required for assembly to a minimum.
- HRC AP remote control included.
- Sturdy metal grille included, for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
- Component: ACTIVE SUB BOX
- Subwoofer size mm (in.): 250 (10)
- Subwoofer Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 60 (2.36)
- Output power (RMS) W peak: 800 W continuous: 400
- Impedance Ω: 0,16
- Sub box size mm (in.): 460 (18.11) x 158 (6.22) x 338 (13.31)
- Weight of one speaker kg(lb): 9,4 (29.72)
- Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
1 Stück APBX 10 AS